Irma's Chef Services
Enjoy private chef services in the comforts of your personal Villa. Chef Irma offers fresh regional cuisine prepared with traditional Mexican, Mayan, and Aztec flavors. Irma uses only the best quality ingredients and purchases her fish from the local fish market.
The chef's selection of fish, vegetables, and fruits are inspired by what is in season. Meals are served family-style and enjoyed together as a group.
Irma's service is perfect for those who want to relax onsite for a birthday celebration or to spend more time with family and friends. The Taco Bar is available for breakfast and lunch a la carte but a private chef experience is special to your group and served in the privacy of your own Villa or on our seaside table under the stars.
Please choose one menu for your group then sit back and enjoy the experience!
Please choose one starter from the following options:
1. Irma’s Tortilla Soup
2. Supresa Salad: spinach, lettuce, basil, mango, sweet peppers + avocado w/ vinaigrette.
3. Refresca Salad: julienne carrots, cucumber, jicama and oranges drizzled w/ olive oil.
Please choose one main from the following options:
1. Mayan Fish marinated in Achiote spices and cooked in banana leaf, served w/grilled tomato + tamarind sauce or mango chutney, grilled vegetables and rice.
2. Fillet of fish w/ mango sauce and a hint of chipotle // Or grilled fish with garlic, grilled vegetables and wild rice.
3. Traditional Cochinita - pulled pork w/ achiote spices, served with charro beans, rice + fresh tortillas.
4. Mayan Chicken Breast wrapped in corn leaf w/ achiote, served w/ fried banana, grilled vegetables + wild rice.
5. Chicken Fajitas - marinated chicken w/ flour tortillas (or corn by request), served with grilled vegetables and fresh salsas.
6. Vegetarian Tamales prepared in banana leaf w/ tomato sauce, grilled veggies and wild rice.
Please choose one dessert from the following options:
1. Banana Flambe with vanilla ice cream
2. Ice Cream with Seasonal Fruit Sauce
All meals include Guacamole and Pico de Gallo with tortilla chips and side dishes.
* Ceviche can be added by request (fish, mixed seafood, or Vegetarian w/ mango, cucumber, watermelon).
You are welcome to add more than one main or starter; however, it will increase the quoted prep time and add to the cost of the groceries. Extra charges will apply.
Choose one option:
1. Fish Tacos + Ceviche.
2. Quesadillas: Mushroom, Chorizo and/or Squash Blossom + Ceviche
3. Fajitas: Chicken, Arachera (beef), or Vegetarian + Ceviche.
All served with Guacamole and Pico de Gallo with tortilla chips.
All served with fresh tortillas and green, red and habanero salsa.
You are welcome to add more than one main; however, it will increase the quoted prep time and add to the cost of the groceries.
Chilaquiles or Huevos Rancheros. *Scrambled eggs upon request.
You are welcome to add any of the following by request:
• coffee or tea
• fresh pressed orange juice
• fruit, yogurt, and granola
• pancakes for kids
In-house chef services are a special offering and provide a wonderful authentic Mexican culinary experience to add to your stay.
Please contact Chabely by What’s App at +52 1 984 311 0012 to book.
Rates are per person and get lower as the number of guests increases.
Rates are in USD and include the 16% VAT.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE THE COST OF GROCERIES or gratuity.
Chef Irma will shop, prepare the food, serve and clean up after the service. She will present you with the receipt for groceries for reimbursement.
For groups of more than 10 please ask for a custom quote.
Kids 6 and under are free.
*service subject to availability. These are current rates and may change over time.